The latest entry into the budget Android smartphone market is the new Lava Iris 414 available at a low price of only Rs 4049. This dual SIM phone has 3G capabilities, a 4” screen and an attractive, clean, powder-smooth finish.
The TFT display of the Lava Iris 414 has a resolution of 480 x 800p. The device weighs about 110g and 10.41mm thick. It operates on the Android 4.4 KitKat OS and runs on a 1GHz processor. It has 512MB RAM and internal storage of 4GB which can be expanded up to 32GB using a microSD card. The handset is powered by a 1400mAh battery with standby time of 126hr and 2G talk time of 12hr, according to the information provided by the company.
Lava Iris 414 smartphone specs at a glance:
– Display: 480 x 800p, TFT touchscreen
– Memory: 4GB inbuilt memory, expandable up to 32GB
– Battery: 1400mAh, 126hr standby, 12hr 2G talk time
– Camera: 3.2MP front camera with LED flash, VGA rear camera
– Video recording formats: H.264, H.263, MPEG4
– Connectivity: 3G, Bluetooth 2.1, Wi-Fi, USB, A-GPS, GPRS, EDGE
Those who are interested in getting their hands on the Lava Iris 414 online, will have to wait as the budget smartphone was not yet available for purchase at the time of writing this post.